POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [HELP] The internal editor (EditDll.dll) : [HELP] The internal editor (EditDll.dll) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:23:31 EDT (-0400)
  [HELP] The internal editor (EditDll.dll)
From: Gabriela Matei
Date: 15 May 1998 18:43:04
Message: <355CC4F7.564F4954@com.pcnet.ro>
Dear friends,

Here is my little problem.
For the compilation of EditDll.dpr I needed the Orpheus Package. Because

I don't have possibilities to buy this product, I got a trial version
from Turbo Power. After the project is done I have to keep Delphi all
the time open to run POV-Ray with the new EditDll. Do somebody know how
can I solve this insupportable problem. My resources with Visual C++,
Delphi and POV-Ray open at the same time are very low. Sometimes I got
some errors from Explorer.
Please if somebody know something I looking for his answer.

Thank you very much!