POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Bug Report : Re: Bug Report Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:23:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug Report
From: Ronald L  Parker
Date: 25 Apr 1998 12:31:12
Message: <35420dc8.745524911@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 24 Apr 1998 22:41:54 -0400, ?
<hor### [at] popserviceohio-stateedu> wrote:

>Only in the last 1x1 pass, in all cases.

If that's the case, then this isn't the line that's causing the
problem, as it is executed at the end of the first pass and never
again.

I agree that if I specify brightness, it should probably keep the one
I specified, and that certainly doesn't look like what it's doing
here, but if your problem is in the last pass, it's something else.

>Where can I get the source for the WIN95 v3.02 ??  The DOS version code
>is on the www,  but I can't find the win95 version.  Help! :p

The win95 source is also available online, on ftp.povray.org.  Look
where you find the executable.  I think it's povwin_s.zip.
Unfortunately, it's not the 3.02 source, it's the 3.01.  3.02 doesn't
seem to be available online, but you can make a credible imitation by
dropping the 3.02 Unix source into your Windows source directory.