POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Linux? : Re: MORAY for Linux. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:20:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MORAY for Linux.
From: Anthony Bouttell
Date: 21 Apr 1998 09:55:20
Message: <353d9e7e.146751347@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 20 Apr 1998 16:37:12 -0700, "Twyst" <sir### [at] hotmailcom>
wrote:

>Anthony Bouttell wrote in message <353b1729.37592915@news.povray.org>...
>>Can we please dipense with the histrionics people. If you want to
>>froth at the mouth at the unfairness of whatever socio-poloitical
>>system you are part of go to alt.whatever.
>>

>Uhmm...
>Where did you get THAT? Jeff simply explained simple economics. I saw no
>"Frothing at the mouth" or "histrionics". Especially nothing about
>socio-political systems. Not intending to flame here, but really, sometimes
>it helps to understand what has been written,  instead of taking exception
>to what they appeared to say.
>As well, it also helps to add something to the..........
>
>Twyst================================
>EFnet and NewNet #povray Channel Operator
>Website: http://planet1.v-wave.com/twyst
>E-Mail: twy### [at] v-wavecom
>=====================================

Sorry, wrong thread, meant to be a reply-reference to a one further
back :

Frothing, histrionics and socio-political:

Bill Gates is sellin' the boulevard-press of coding, man! With an
outlook of how the mass might imagine an egghead who nows! But he is
just a selfmirroring lunatic, who wants power! And if you don't watch
out, you'll find out. If you ever will. Your' talkin' freedom? Freedom
starts with education on this earth, my friend! That's the highest
responsibility, one can take here! One tragedy with nouveaux riches is
their lack in education for the responsibility to educate.
Do we need such a man, who never stops?
We had one over here in germany, man, really exciting!
You may admire him for his thrust, but, oh, be careful !