POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Linux? : Re: MORAY for Linux. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:24:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MORAY for Linux.
From: Matthew Mc Clement
Date: 21 Apr 1998 20:28:10
Message: <353D399A.AB570469@global.net.uk>
Twyst wrote:
> I stand corrected.
> I am not a major Linux user, and everyone that I have come into contact with
> continually slags on my OS of choice, Windows, because they say "Well,
> everything's free for Linux...."
> Sorry for the assumption.
> =)

Actually I should say sorry. The rant was not meant for you. I was just letting off
some
steam...;-)

> Re: Blender.. Again, same thing.. everyone who's mentioned it stresses that
> it's free cuz it's on linux, or so it appears to me.... Again, not being a
> Linux user, I have no incentive to go and read the website of software that
> I'll never use. I took a quick look, liked what I saw, noted it was Linux
> only, and that was it. =/

Pitty, as Blender is pretty cool. I've only been playing around with it for a short
while
but it seems promising...

Cheers, Matthew

P.S. Just out of curiosity Twyst, what puts you off about linux? (reply by e-mail...)