POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : PovPad 2.0 is out : Re: PovPad 2.0 is out Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:24:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovPad 2.0 is out
From: Rafe Magnuson
Date: 16 Apr 1998 03:45:40
Message: <3535B724.6099@wco.com>
Whoa! I just partially found an answer to this problem all by my
lonesome...

I just happened to RIGHT-CLICK on the status bar selection and it popped
up a MOVE selection - so I clicked it, and low and behold, there was an
error message in the box behind the splash screen!

'Run-Time Error 429:'
Active X Component Can't Create Object

And that's all she wrote ....

Forgive me if I appear dense, but isn't Active X a component in much of
the programming going on with MS-Internet Explorer these days? What does
it have to do with code written in VC++, as I have seen indicated that
PovPad is?

Rafe Magnuson
mag### [at] wcocom
http://www.wco.com/~magnuson