POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Help for Animations !! : Help for Animations !! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 12:14:09 EDT (-0400)
  Help for Animations !!
From: Timotheus
Date: 14 Apr 1998 23:51:11
Message: <35342EAF.4C90@aol.com>
Hi everyone

Since I made some progress with Pov-Ray 3.0 in the last weeks, I am
starting with my own animations right now. At the moment I am collecting
the Targa files with DTA 2.2.7 to create 640*480 Hi-Color .FLH files.
The files are terribly large, but I accept since I the quality is good.

I have no experiences with .MPG yet, so what kind of simple-to-use but
good quality MPEG encoder can you recommend, maybe shareware ?

And, by the way, does anybody know if there is a new version of DTA
(Dave Targas Animator), I was NOT able to find it in the Internet.

Please, give me the www/ftp address if you know where to get the
software.

Thank you for helping me !!!!

Timotheus