POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Re: How to convert Povray images to Jpeg without losing quality. : Re: How to convert Povray images to Jpeg without losing quality. Server Time
6 Sep 2024 12:11:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to convert Povray images to Jpeg without losing quality.
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 14 Apr 1998 14:49:39
Message: <3533AFC3.C4212745@geocities.com>
If you can handle command-line programs, and are only going to be
working on images 640x480 or less, I'd strongly suggest Image Alchemy
(from http://www.handmadesw.com/hsi/download.html)

The free version does up to 640x480, and it also does more formats than
you can shake a stick at, and no nags. No AVI, but lots of other decent
support. Batch converting for creating a single unified palette,
converting to that palette, etc. is supported very well.