POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : IRIX Binaries : IRIX Binaries Server Time
6 Sep 2024 12:13:30 EDT (-0400)
  IRIX Binaries
From: Mani
Date: 12 Apr 1998 17:09:20
Message: <35312D80.7E2867B9@total.net>
Hello!

I was wondering if there are POV-RAY binaries for IRIX 5.3. These would
be especially useful since I cannot compile anything on my SGI (no
development libraries, etc).

Please reply by email, as I do not frequent this newsgroup consistently
=)

Thanks in advance for answering me!

--
|Mani Ghasemlou         Wanna-be system administrator   |