POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Procedural Textures : Re: Procedural Textures Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:19:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Procedural Textures
From: Ronald L  Parker
Date: 11 Apr 1998 22:25:16
Message: <35302587.438384815@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 11 Apr 1998 22:56:01 +0200, mbr### [at] swipnetse (Mathias Broxvall)
wrote:

>Ronald L. Parker <par### [at] mailfwicom> wrote:
>
>> In what way do the functional textures that are already in the
>> Isosurface patch not meet your requirements?
>
>Hmm, I didn't know of them... I should get some kind
>of documentation for the IsoSurface patch. Sorry to
>bother you.

No bother.  I found some better documentation of the isosurface patch
up a level in R.Suzuki's web page from the patch itself, with the
documentation for the POV2.2 version.  In fact, looking at the POV2.2
versions of patches has been good in general in my effort to document
the various patches I've included in the superpatch.