POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Bug Report : Re: Bug Report Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug Report
From: Alain CULOS
Date: 11 Apr 1998 20:30:51
Message: <35300B3B.C0C3A4A5@bigfoot.com>
Hi there, not enough guts to put even a nickname up ?

Number one, humour can be nice.
Number two, if it's easy to fix why not give the answer ?
Number three, it is always easy once you found the answer.
Number four, POV-Ray is quite big as a program, I know, there is much bigger than that
and I personally worked on much bigger programs (8MB of source code), yet I will never
dare look down on someone because they did not find something 'easy'. Have you ever
found a pin in a hay stack, well maybe you have : this radiosity bug.
Number five, how many bugs in POV-Ray did you find, and how many did you not find ?
Number six, team work is about helping each other and complementing each other, not
replicating the work.

Got that ?
No I do not intend to be moralistic, just taking sorta distorted mirror image to your
own tone.
I hope you get the message positively,
Cheers (I like to be nice in the end)
Al.

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

To answer me, please take out the Z from my address.