POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Bug Report : Re: Bug Report Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:10:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug Report
From: ?
Date: 9 Apr 1998 18:18:37
Message: <352d480a.344752849@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 9 Apr 1998 10:57:11 +0200, "Johannes Hubert" <jhu### [at] algonetse>
wrote:
>Very strange how someone "asking" for something can be so rude. Do you
>really think to get something going this way?
>I guess it was this attitude that made the POV-Ray developers seclude
>themselves to their Compuserve forum. And I can't blame them, even if I
>canceled my CiS account a few months ago...
>
>Johannes.

Actually it is a really simple bug to correct, so maybe you didn't understand
the humor in my post.  There is nothing wrong with the developer's approach.
It won't be a major overhaul in any way to get rid of the bug.  I beleive any
programmer could simply look at the code and they would immediately find the
problem.

Steve Horn :)
hor### [at] osuedu