POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Throughly Clueless : Re: Throughly Clueless Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Throughly Clueless
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 9 Apr 1998 06:17:58
Message: <352c9fe1.11026945@news.stmuc.com>
Hi Allan Middleton, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> This thread is yet another that showes the great need for enhanced documentation.
Well, part of the problem is to seperate where is it a POV-Ray problem
and where is it a Moray problem. Apart from the bug about constant not
being exported, it isn't really part of Moray's job to document how
halos work. But I do agree that a simple tutorial about creating one
would help here. Unfortunately there are only so many hours to a day
and so many things to do.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  CIS   : 100023,2006