POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Slope dependent textures : Re: Slope dependent textures Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:15:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Slope dependent textures
From: Ronald L  Parker
Date: 8 Apr 1998 09:32:04
Message: <352c7bab.1894624@10.0.2.33>
On Wed, 8 Apr 1998 00:02:05 -0500, "GrimDude" <gri### [at] swbellnet>
wrote:

>  Ronald, do you have a mailing list for your super patch?

Not yet.  Apparently I should, since that's two people today who've
expressed an interest.  If you'd like, I'll start keeping a list and
add you to it, but I will post any updates on the status of the
superpatch here just as soon as anything happens.  (See my other post
from today for why nothing has happened yet.)