POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Possible Bug? Or is it just me? : Re: Possible Bug? Or is it just me? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:24:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Possible Bug? Or is it just me?
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 30 Mar 1998 02:42:37
Message: <351f4a6f.2436603@news.stmuc.com>
Hi Michael, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> But when ever I try to change the Camera view (which starts at Lower Right)
> to the Side View, I get an error and the program shuts down.
Yes, this is a known bug. It doesn't always happen, but it does happen
with a new scene. Best thing to to do if you want to permanently set
up the layout you just described, is to load MorayStart.mdl and set it
up how you want it. Then save it. Any new scenes you create after that
will now have this layout.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  CIS   : 100023,2006