POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : FONT3D face and side pigment : Re: FONT3D face and side pigment Server Time
6 Sep 2024 14:15:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FONT3D face and side pigment
From: Alain CULOS
Date: 30 Mar 1998 15:06:44
Message: <351FFB54.C8DD0E25@bigfoot.com>
Hi Johannes,

I like good humoured people like you, it just tells us how humble we should be about
our big certitudes (yours or mine all the same).
Just to point out (and I should apply this to myself a bit more) that when ever we
point to someone he/she is in the wrong, to do it without looking down on that person
and without putting that person down for his/her ignorance - which in some cases is
our own ignorance.

Cheers,
Al.

Johannes Hubert wrote:

> Alain CULOS wrote:
> > Hi Johannes,
> > Maybe you should check what you're saying first, 'cause you're only making a fool
of yourself on this one.
> > FONT3D is NOT POV-Ray.
> Well, if making a fool out of myself every now and then is what it needs to be an
active member of the POV-Ray community, who participates in the newsgroup-discussions
and offers help as often as possible, then this is what I will do, gladly!

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

To answer me, please take out both minus signs and both spaces from my address.