POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : FONT3D face and side pigment : Re: FONT3D face and side pigment Server Time
6 Sep 2024 14:14:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FONT3D face and side pigment
From: Alain CULOS
Date: 30 Mar 1998 14:55:52
Message: <351FF8C8.FA536886@bigfoot.com>
Well tried,

I read that, did that and failed - quite some time ago now - and I have your GUI,
thanks by the way for this thingy, but unless I misused it, it did not give me the
expected result.

Peace,
Al.

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

To answer me, please take out both minus signs and both spaces from my address.