POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : How to use .inc files : Re: How to use .inc files Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:14:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to use .inc files
From: Mark King
Date: 28 Mar 1998 17:24:28
Message: <351D789C.30A2126C@compuserve.com>
Hello Steven.

Since the only way to apply textures in Moray is with the Texture editor
I don't think you will be able to use them directly. You could use the
texture definitions and recreate them in the texture editor. Then you
could save them to use in the future.

Having said that, you may find a lot of them are already in the texture
libraries supplied with Moray.

Good luck.

Mark