POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Textures and image maps : Textures and image maps Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:24:59 EDT (-0400)
  Textures and image maps
From: Ian Jordan
Date: 22 Mar 1998 16:55:44
Message: <351588DF.8EB84963@eurobell.co.uk>
Hello all

I have just started using Moray for Windows and am very impressed with
it so far.However I am having difficulty with textures and image maps
namely accurately placing them.I seem to recall that in the Dos version
there was a method of selecting the image map and scaling it and
translating it in similar method to to that used with objects.For
istance:accuratly scaling and position an image to use as a label on a
bottle.Is my memory playing tricks on me,or can someone remind me how
this is achieved?

Bye for now,and thanks in advance

Ian.