POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : performance under different OS's : Re: performance under different OS's Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:15:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: performance under different OS's
From: Bryan Garnett-Law
Date: 9 Feb 1998 18:09:26
Message: <34df9a1b.0@news.povray.org>
Some dude has actually optimised the povray code / exe for pentium
processors.  I am telling you this is SO much quicker... I don't know of any
other links.... keep trying for next few days, if you have no luck contact
me personally (bjm### [at] wantreecomau) and I will post the archive to my web
site and send you a link to download it :-)

Bryan