POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Array Patch! : Re: Array Patch! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Array Patch!
From: Ronald L  Parker
Date: 26 Jan 1998 10:03:36
Message: <34cca523.242182600@10.0.2.33>
On Sat, 13 Dec 1997 11:25:50 -0700, Jamis Buck <buc### [at] csbyuedu>
wrote:

>OK!  I've just finished coding and briefly testing a patch for POVRay
>that supports ARRAYS!

How do your arrays work?  Can you put any object, texture, halo,
camera, or whatever definition into each element of the array, or are
they limited to mundane things like numbers and vectors?  I'd like to
see something like this:

#declare Stuff=array[20]
#declare Stuff[0]=sphere{...}
#declare Stuff[1]=texture{...}

Is that possible in your implementation?