POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Array Patch! : Re: Array Patch! (43k) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:31:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Array Patch! (43k)
From: Chris
Date: 23 Jan 1998 19:17:49
Message: <34c9718f.0@news.povray.org>

>> OK!  I've just finished coding and briefly testing a patch for POVRay
>> that supports ARRAYS!

>Any more progress with this patch yet - otherwise I may have to get down
>to some real programming again and try for myself!

In the past, I have used Excel for repetitive commands.  I put the points in
a series of cells.  Then I have a second section which references the first.
See the attached file for examples

I have no idea how the POV development team work, but I would be surprised
if they would put such a feature in this application.

Cheers
Chris

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: