POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : mulpile camera problem : mulpile camera problem Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:31:06 EDT (-0400)
  mulpile camera problem
From: Peter O
Date: 4 Mar 1998 07:43:37
Message: <34FD4C78.A7AF960C@kotnet.org>
I made a scene in Moray for Windows 3.0. It has 4 cameras in it.
Now when I render this scene Povray regulary takes the wrong camera.
How can i make clear to Moray that i need a specific viewpoint ?

Can somebody please tell me what i'm doing wrong or did i just find the
first bug ?
--

					Peter O
                                              no-### [at] kotnetorg