POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : New idea to complex objects : Re: povman (shader patch for povray 2.X) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:12:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povman (shader patch for povray 2.X)
From: Jamis Buck
Date: 21 Feb 1998 11:27:24
Message: <34EF006C.CADBC827@cs.byu.edu>
Sorry to re-hash this, but I keep getting an error ("no such article
number in this group") which I try to read this thread.

Can anyone just review the contents of it?  Was anyone able to get slc
compiled and working?  I managed to get it compiled under DOS, but it
keeps getting a parse error when it tries to parse the keyword "float".

Anyway.  Thanks for the help!

- Jamis Buck
  buc### [at] csbyuedu
  http://students.cs.byu.edu/~buck