POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Newcomer to POV with questions : Re: Newcomer to POV with questions Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:25:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Newcomer to POV with questions
From: Tim Grubb
Date: 11 Feb 1998 02:28:23
Message: <34E15316.1D86FD46@neta.com>
If you are talking about the tga2avi program that I wrote, I superceded it with
a Win95 only version that wrote. Much easier to use. I am going to add sound
also, just have been really tied up with the stuff that pays the bills lately.
You can get it at:

207.224.162.253 and take the links link. Might be down tomorrow due to network
evaluation at work. Having a real DNS problem or it would be www.wallysoft.com.

Hope this helps,

        Timothy A. Grubb