POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : soft for make MPEG with rendered POV ' s POV images : soft for make MPEG with rendered POV ' s POV images Server Time
6 Sep 2024 14:12:49 EDT (-0400)
  soft for make MPEG with rendered POV ' s POV images
From: BOGUET
Date: 8 Feb 1998 11:10:53
Message: <34DDD90D.456F@club-internet.fr>
Hi  !

Im  a very enthusiast user of POV RAY.I have make some little animation
with POV and converted them in GIF format.But i would like to make that
in MPEG format.
Somebody can indicate where i can have a soft ( shareware or freeware)
to download ! ?

I have never find anything for that.Is it existing ?

Thanks you very much.

Join me at BOG### [at] club-internetfr