POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Term Paper : Term Paper Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:17:41 EDT (-0400)
  Term Paper
From: Ric Mitchell
Date: 7 Feb 1998 07:29:22
Message: <34DC53A2.C3FBC27@wizard.net>
I am writing a term paper on POV-RAY and ray tracing in general.  In my
research I have come accross the terms "backward", "forward" and
"hybird", as the methods of creating the algorithm to simulate the light

waves.  I was wondering which method POV-RAY uses?

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can get information
specifically about POV-RAY and raytracing in general (history, the
original software, the original purpose, etc).

Thanks in advance,
Ric