POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Water : Re: Water Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:20:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Water
From: Patrick Bass
Date: 3 Feb 1998 15:44:11
Message: <34D7819B.4D9F@hotmail.com>
Rikard Bosnjakovic wrote:

> Can anyone help me make a good water-surface? I just can't get ripple to
> work right :/

A lot depends on what the scene is, and where the camera is.  Small
ripples won't be very noticible if the camera is a few hundred units up,
and large waves won't stupify if the camera is hovering a scane 0.00*y
above the surface.

What are you trying for?  A shimmy-shake H20 molecule?  A don'cha
droplet?  A doggies' puddle?  A swaying pond?  A veronica Lake?  A
Botany Bay?  A Canu Sea?  An Indian Ocean?  The PRO-verbial water vapor
canopy?

--
Questions?  Comments?
--Patrick Bass

Not a Spammer?  Change "not" to "net" and reply.