POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : HELP! : HELP! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 14:15:33 EDT (-0400)
  HELP!
From: Martin Peter Dessart
Date: 2 Feb 1998 23:14:25
Message: <34D699A1.1C92@unity.ncsu.edu>
Hi, I'm already familiar with the Mac version of POV-Ray. However, when
I'm away from my computer, I might me in one of the many Sun-OS/X-Window
systems on campus. Here there some sort of guide or newuser help for the
version for Sun. The commands seem horribly complex, and the docs that
come with it are rather 'unhelpful' (sorry, it's true). Any help is
welcome!

Martin
--
Martin Dessart <mpd### [at] unityncsuedu>
CSC114 Teaching Assistant