POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Printing ( text ) : Re: Printing ( text ) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:17:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Printing ( text )
From: Earl Nordstrom
Date: 27 Jan 1998 23:48:51
Message: <34CEB8B3.5108@compuserve.com>
GrimDude wrote:

>   I'm not really up on how PovWin uses printers, but what happens when you
> hit "File," "Print Setup?" I goofed up my printer settings once, and had to
> redesignate my WinWriter as the default (in the window next to "Name" hit
> the down arrow and choose your online printer).
>   Hope that helps.
> --
> Paul Hinds
> gri### [at] swbellnetThanks for the advice but I tried printer setup and got the same
error
"Edit Dispatch: there is no defalt printer currently selected"
 now I traced Edit Dispatch as part of the exe that runs Pov-Ray
I'm still able to print the help files from Pov-Ray and the Docs but
not the text I make on screen.
  My printer setup in windows shows my panasonic 1124 as defalt printer
and every other program in windows ( 3.1) will print perfectly.
  What I was wondering is if there was a .ini file I could edit to fix
this problem ( I tried looking in all the .ini files in Pov-Ray but
I didn't find any one or command for the printer setup?
 Do I really have no choice but to dump Pov-Ray and stare over?