POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Printing ( text ) : Printing ( text ) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:25 EDT (-0400)
  Printing ( text )
From: Earl Nordstrom
Date: 24 Jan 1998 03:23:34
Message: <34C9A506.D1C@compuserve.com>
I have windows 3.1 and povray 3.0 and it won't let me print anything?
 It gives me thie error " EditDispatch no defalt printer installed "
 and when I try to install ont I get the same error ( the printer is
installed ( a panasonic 1124 ) and it works nicely in windows and DOS and
Windows 95 ( all on the same computer ( Sysyem Commander ).
  It will print the Docs amd help screen but nothing else?