POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Pov Speed on different computers : Pov Speed on different computers Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:26:05 EDT (-0400)
  Pov Speed on different computers
From: Ondrej Svoboda
Date: 20 Jan 1998 09:56:44
Message: <34C4BB2C.3B66@geocities.com>
Hi all!

I have followning problem. At home, i have an IBM Pentium 166 with
PovRay 3.02. On my notebook, IBM Pentium 166MMX i have installed PovRay
3.02 too. I have make the same configuration for both PovRay programs
(highest priority for render engine etc.).
When i run PovRay demo on my computer, this takes 36 sec. On my notebook
takes the demo 51 sec. Know somebody what may cause this time
difference?

Thank in adwance

Ondrej Svoboda