POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : DigitalSeries - Avi Maker w/Compression : Re: DigitalSeries - Avi Maker w/Compression Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:22:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DigitalSeries - Avi Maker w/Compression
From: Kai Hoefler
Date: 16 Jan 1998 02:51:19
Message: <34BF1177.167E@ica1.uni-stuttgart.de>
Tim Grubb wrote:

> and let me know what you would like to see it have. I am going to add
> support for gif,png,and the other 2 tga formats, 16 and 32 bit. If there
> are other
> things that you can think of let me know.

I tried you programm and it is the tool I was seraching for.

But... there is (as always) something missing.

We try to make videos from our animations an have a framgrabber card
which is able to produce videosignals from avi files.
But the card is only able to use
Motion JPEG (MJPG) or JPEG encoded avi files.

I don't know how much work it will be to include this format
or if it's even posible.

But I would appreciate if you could tell me if it's possible.

Thanks
       Kai

--
Kai Hoefler                      e-mail:
kai### [at] ica1uni-stuttgartde