POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Ms Dev V4 compile.... : Re: Ms Dev V4 compile.... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:22:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ms Dev V4 compile....
From: Lorcan Hamill
Date: 10 Jan 1998 17:48:51
Message: <34B7FAD3.BE71A10B@indigo.ie>
Twyst wrote:
> Well, I seem to be unable to compile the Release version..
> I'm using MSVC++5...
> Has anyone got any ideas for solving this?

Don't know if you're still having trouble with this, but this worked
for me: add comdlg32.lib to the list of libraries to be linked.

To do this, select Project/Settings, choose "All Configurations"
from the pull-down list and add "comdlg32.lib" to the text box
labelled "Object/library modules:".

Hope this helps someone....