POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Animation !!!HELP!!! : Animation !!!HELP!!! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:33:55 EDT (-0400)
  Animation !!!HELP!!!
From: Pug
Date: 2 Jan 1998 20:06:26
Message: <34AD8F12.2E2D@ronan.net>
Hello,

I hope someone here could help me out with some problems i've been
having.
I've been rendering on povray for about six months now and i've decided
to take the next step to animation.
My problem is with a program i down loaded called CAMPATH it looks real
cool but when i set it up to run acording to the instructions and go to
compile i "get bad command or file name" ive been using pov win95 3.01.
I'm very much a novice so any suggestions in that are would be great.

thanks

Pug

PS. This may sound stupid, but i've only been animating for about 3 days
now.    When i render an animation say a ball rolling across the screen,
I get about 20 tga files that i must compile using "Daves .T.A". now how
do i compile them so i get one .flc instead of 20 .flcs that i must then
put into a script and view with AAPLAY? Is POV supposed to render on tga
which you convert (in that case i'm doing somthing wrong in my file code
and .inc files. OR do i somehow just hilight and drop all the tga files
into DTA???

thanks again Pug.

PSS. Any information on how to correctly use campath would be
appreciated.

:)