POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Want some input on this castle : Re: Want some input on this castle Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:14:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Want some input on this castle
From: Richard Speir
Date: 15 Apr 1999 23:26:44
Message: <34AB4A3A.1D04583D@geocities.com>
Well, like all the other guys are saying, man did you learn POV fast!!
It's great! I'd just fix the roof like everyone else has said, do some
work on the clouds, and I also think a kinda purplish horizon would look
cool if you added that to the sky gradient. Just a suggestion, thought
it would fit the mood of the picture. I'd also love to take a look at
the source, if you don't mind my asking.