POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : DigitalSeries - Avi Maker w/Compression : DigitalSeries - Avi Maker w/Compression Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  DigitalSeries - Avi Maker w/Compression
From: Tim Grubb
Date: 31 Dec 1997 04:33:31
Message: <34AA116B.6181A6B1@neta.com>
Ok, This is the last thing I am gonna upload for about a week. Sorry
about all
the updates but I have been able to expand the program alot faster than
I believed possible. This is an extension of my 2 other tga2avi
programs.
This one is Win95 only like series2avi but this actually has a status
bar and
will let you select a frame rate. Sorry about the constant updates but
the
program is actually useful now. Compression was the biggie. Check it out

and let me know what you would like to see it have. I am going to add
support for gif,png,and the other 2 tga formats, 16 and 32 bit. If there
are other
things that you can think of let me know.

Timothy A. Grubb

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'digitalseries.zip' (8 KB)