POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Block colour not being rendered : Re: Block colour not being rendered Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:34:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Block colour not being rendered
From: George Hunt
Date: 22 Dec 1997 23:12:03
Message: <349f3999.784816885@news.stmuc.com>
On Thu, 18 Dec 1997 14:14:50 GMT, ron### [at] farmworkscom (Ronald L. Parker)
wrote:

>It looks as though the texture on a union doesn't override any
>textures specified for the components of the union.

That is correct.  The way I think about it is "The texture of a parent
(union CSG in this case) applies to any and all children (primitives
or other CSGs that make up the parent) unless that child has a texture
of its own specified."

George Hunt --- Raytracer Obsessivo
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/lightsword
102### [at] compuservecom