POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Help! : Re: Help! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:27:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help!
From: Alan Grainger
Date: 22 Dec 1997 19:55:32
Message: <349f1a9b.0@news.povray.org>
Personally, I wish programs for use with POV-Ray were freeware, or you can
donate money to the author if you want.  Programs like POV-Lab are not
sharing in the spirit of POV-Ray by demanding money.  I say demanding,
because it is disabled unless you pay, and that really sucks.  Moray is an
excellent program, not disabled in any way, has a tiny nag-screen, and is
shareware.  I would definitely register it if I had any money, but I am only
a poor student, and anyway, I don't use it enough to warrant paying for it.
But there is no way I would give out a reg code for a program I had.  I
suggest you get Moray.

--
Alan Grainger
Member of DNRC