POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Block colour not being rendered : Re: Block colour not being rendered Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Block colour not being rendered
From: Nieminen Mika
Date: 20 Dec 1970 15:21:38
Message: <349c28d2.0@news.povray.org>
Roland Mas (bob### [at] casimirrezelenstfr) wrote:
: Mark Hyde (mlh### [at] northnetcomau) wrote:
: [...]
: > #declare Bottom = box { <-4, 4, -5>
: [...]
: > }
: Here is one error. _Each_ component of the first if the two vectors
: defining the corners of the box should be less than the corresponding
: one in the second vector. See what I mean?

  Why? I have never had any problem with that.

--
                                                              - Warp. -