POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Help! : Help! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:28:43 EDT (-0400)
  Help!
From: Charles E  Bundy
Date: 22 Dec 1997 03:14:55
Message: <349E217F.8C8F3F34@madnet.net>
Allright I know this is ilegal, and that I am probbaly going to get
flamed because of it. Does anyone have the registration information for
povlab (not POV-Ray, but povlab) Povlab is a wireframe type editor for
POV-Ray 3.0. I personally feel that if a program designed to make using
a free program easier to use should also be free, don't you agree? I am
just a 16 year old kid and I dont want to blow $60 for a damn
registration number. Thanks for any help!!!