POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Virtual Real Estate Plots FREE!! : Re: Virtual Real Estate Plots FREE!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:32:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Virtual Real Estate Plots FREE!!
From: BearFace
Date: 19 Dec 1997 00:17:43
Message: <349A0377.63DA@coastlink.com.au>
There is one out there, I had it a while ago and lost the zip of
it...you can export dxf-pov and either label parts with a texture
(pov-original) before export or in the pov code the parts are either
union triangles or bicubics, separate, and can be re textured.

It very much depends on the original dxf, I've found - some let you
export parts, other seem to be one unit...???
--
** Lets clean up the world - kill a politician today!!
** The only good politician is a dead politician.