POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Virtual Real Estate Plots FREE!! : Re: Virtual Real Estate Plots FREE!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:25:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Virtual Real Estate Plots FREE!!
From: Ken Cecka
Date: 11 Dec 1997 19:36:52
Message: <34909521.0@news.povray.org>
Create your scene with any orientation or scale you would like to.  Make one
unit equal to a mile if you want.  Just make sure you relate 1 unit to some
known measurement, and I'LL be glad to rerotate your scene and scale it to
match the specs.  The specifications should have no impact whatsoever on
your modeling.

Ken