POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Virtual Real Estate Plots FREE!! : Re: Virtual Real Estate Plots FREE!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Virtual Real Estate Plots FREE!!
From: Kardal
Date: 10 Dec 1997 16:16:29
Message: <348F06AD.E01D8D9E@geocities.com>
Up until today I was doing my geometry wrong also, until I asked my math
teacher which was axis should be pointing.

It really shouldn't be that much trouble.  Just model it in Moray like you
always would, but keep it centered on <0,0,0>.  You can then fix it with a
couple rotate and translate commands.

Being an American, using the metric system (1 unit = 25 meters) will be alien
to me as well.  That is not so easily fixed.

Don't be suprised if my residence is scaled wrong. : )

~Kardal~