POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : I found a very good utility that does all that I wanted : Re: I found a very good utility that does all that I wanted Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:17:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I found a very good utility that does all that I wanted
From: Twyst
Date: 1 Dec 1997 13:44:29
Message: <3483068c.0@news.povray.org>
Denjor wrote in message <348241EB.856A8D9D@hatterasinlet.com>...
>I found just what I was looking for.  It produces the point sets for the
>lathe, and will also produce the Pov code.  Easy and quick to use and
>learn.
>
>The url for it is here http://www.source.at/povlab/lather.zip  It is
>small (about 300k) but it is very useful

You might also want to check out SpilinEditor.. I don't have a URL for it,
but it's VERY nice.. It has an OpenGL preview, and does prisms, SOR, and
lathes....

I have a copy of it on my LinkBot on the #povray channel, on EFnet,
Undernet, DALnet, and NewNet...
Come on in and check it out!

EFnet and NewNet #povray Channel Operator
Website: http://twyst.home.ml.org
E-Mail: twy### [at] v-wavecom