POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : how can I convert a bmp logo into a smoothly-raised relief heightfield : Re: how can I convert a bmp logo into a smoothly-raised relief heightfield Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: how can I convert a bmp logo into a smoothly-raised relief heightfield
From: BearFace
Date: 27 Nov 1997 01:45:34
Message: <347D170E.1B98@coastlink.com.au>
Not sure what details you like, but in povray you'd need a png/tga/gif
of the logo and then do this...with a different texture and finish (to
get it smooth)....
--
** The only good politician is a dead politician.
** Email me: bay### [at] coastlinkcomau

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)