POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : A couple of utilites... : A couple of utilites... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:15:58 EDT (-0400)
  A couple of utilites...
From: Twyst
Date: 14 Nov 1997 00:34:06
Message: <346be399.0@news.povray.org>
Howdy.. I have written a couple of utilities for PoV..
One is F3DFront, a front-end to Todd Prater's Font3D program.
The other is ColorMapper, a tool that creates color_maps.

Both are Win95 Apps, and are Hiware.
Basically, all I want in exchange for using these programs, is you to drop
me an email, or drop into the #povray chat room. THAT'S all! Just say "Hi!"
and I'll be happy!

You can get them at my webpage, listed below.

EFnet and IRCnet #povray Channel Operator
Website: http://twyst.home.ml.org
E-Mail: sir### [at] hotmailcom