POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : What is a "GUI-Extension", and where can I get one? : Re: What is a "GUI-Extension", and where can I get one? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:27:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What is a "GUI-Extension", and where can I get one?
From: povray org admin team
Date: 9 Nov 1997 23:42:30
Message: <34679030.4602434@news.povray.org>
> Shortly after Pov 3 was released there was a PovTeam announcement
>that a mailing list would be formed for parties interested in writing extensions.
>I expressed interest in that but nothing seemed to ever have happened.

Indeed such a list was created. About 5 people joined it. I posted a message on
it asking the members for their opinions about development options. No-one even
replied.

The list existed up until about two months ago when it got nuked without a
single message (apart from my own) ever having been posted on it.

-- Chris