POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : What is a "GUI-Extension", and where can I get one? : Re: What is a "GUI-Extension", and where can I get one? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:28:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What is a "GUI-Extension", and where can I get one?
From: Roland Mas
Date: 8 Nov 1970 05:43:22
Message: <3464424a.0@aussie.org>
Twyst (sir### [at] hotmailcom) wrote:
> Pov-Win has a menu that says GUI-Extensions, but I have never seen one, or
> even seen any reference to it in the help files...

> Any clues?

I saw many things that seemed wrong to me.

GUI means Graphical User Interface. It is a program that can be called by
POV to provide some user-friendly interface. I guess this could apply to a
modeller or something like that.

Hope this helps,
  B-o-b

--

bob### [at] casimirrezelenstfr -- Linux, POV-Ray, LaTeX