POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : What is a "GUI-Extension", and where can I get one? : Re: What is a "GUI-Extension", and where can I get one? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:19:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What is a "GUI-Extension", and where can I get one?
From: Twyst
Date: 6 Nov 1997 19:39:04
Message: <34626426.0@aussie.org>
Actually, as far as I know.. That's NOT it.. Why would it say "No Extensions
Loaded" beneath it then? What you are talking about is a registry-type
setting..
That's a file association, and Pov-Win has a default set for what to do with
it. Read PVENGINE.INI

TechnoMage wrote in message <346### [at] mindlesscom>...
>Twyst wrote:
>>
>> Pov-Win has a menu that says GUI-Extensions, but I have never seen one,
or
>> even seen any reference to it in the help files...
>>
>> Any clues?
>
>The GUI extensions are when you right click on a file that is a *.pov
>file (using Win95).  It gives you the option of rendering it or of
>editing it.....
>

>TechnoMage
>tec### [at] mindlesscom
>"Of all the things that I have lost I miss my mind the most"
>--Jimi Hendrix

EFnet and IRCnet #povray Channel Operator
Website: http://twyst.home.ml.org
E-Mail: sir### [at] hotmailcom