POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Front-end : Re: Front-end Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:32:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Front-end
From: TechnoMage
Date: 4 Nov 1997 16:11:09
Message: <345F8F6C.1B4FD4AA@mindless.com>
WebMaster wrote:

> I am new to Povray and ray-tracing in general. Does any front-end
> program exists that generate pov files?
> Would anyone be kind enough to suggest the best way to learn this
> fabulous rendering tool?
> Thank you,
>
> Claude LaBadie

The "front-end" that I use, (when I use one, not very often) is Breeze
Designer 2.0You can get it from POV-Ray's ftp site......
the files that you need are bd205exe.zip and bd205tex.zip
unzip them into the same directory and run the setup prog...

have a nice day...
tec### [at] mindlesscom
"Of all the things that I have lost I miss my mind the most"
--Jimi Hendrix